Monday, October 7, 2013

Crop to Adopt Success!

We had an awesome time in Cincinnati this weekend!  The Crop to Adopt was a success & I want to thank all of the ladies that came.  We enjoyed so much food, great laughs & we were able to get a lot of scrapbooking & crafting done!

My very gracious mother-in-law Patti, coordinated the event!
 
 
 
 
Dawn, Patti & Patti!

Carla & Jennifer!

Allison!
 
Cindy & Yvonne!
 
...I also want to mention a thanks to Beth & Marsha who weren't photographed this weekend!  I'm so glad I got to see you two!
 
All of these special ladies took part in bringing our future baby home & we are forever grateful for their love & generosity!
 
Plans for a Crop in Nashville this Spring are underway!  If you want to take part in the festivities, keep following the blog for details to be announced!

No comments:

Post a Comment