Friday, March 28, 2014

TGIF, y'all!

It's been a quiet couple of weeks for us and there isn't anything to report on the adoption, but we are at peace with 'the wait' right now.  I spoke with a friend who is also adopting this morning & just said we fully trust God knows what He's doing.  I am grateful today for my husband, my family & my friends.  I am hopeful the right birth mama will stumble across our profile when the time is right. 
 
I hope all of the amazing folks that make up our community have a wonderful weekend.  We are praying for YOU today.  Keep loving & encouraging one another. 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love to you guys! God will provide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know sometimes the wait can drive you crazy....but the end is so worth it all! Love you, buddy!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete