Monday, November 25, 2013

Mary Kay Fundraiser

I know I say this all the time, but we really are surrounded with the best folks.  So many have offered help & support to us through this process so far & it's been completely humbling!
 
A friend, co-worker and Mary Kay consultant approached me about having a fundraiser & I said, "why not?" :)
 
Now, I'm a HUGE fan of Black Friday shopping so I suggested we have the sale start from Friday, November 29th & go through Sunday, December 8th.  It's a 10 day sale & the profits will go directly to bringing Baby Masch home!  So if you or someone you know loves Mary Kay products, it's a win-win situation! 
 
You can place an order in a couple of convenient ways: call or text Miranda Haley @ 615-573-8975 & email beautifullymade79@gmail.com. Payments are versatile as well: you can pay with cash, check (if you're local) or credit/debit card!  When ordering, use the code BAK with Miranda so she knows you're including your order in our fundraiser!  You can check out all of their products by going to www.marykay.com but please place an order by phone or email with Miranda. 
 
Remember the 10 day sale starts this Friday! 
 
If you have any questions, feel free to message me or Miranda.
 
Thank you!
                                                                                    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment